Alt HAN (Home Area Network) Co champions the importance of a diverse and inclusive culture. We believe that by creating an organisation which reflects the diversity of our society and celebrates differences, people will be freer to be themselves. We encourage diversity of thought and believe this improves mental wellbeing in the workplace and leads to improved business outcomes overall.
We are committed to ensuring that we have effective policies, strategies, procedures, and processes and that we encourage behaviour which promotes equality, encourages diversity, and contributes to an inclusive organisational culture.
Our guiding principles are:
- We strive to create a workplace that embraces diversity and inclusiveness at every level of our organisation,
- We respect and value the unique experiences and perspectives of our employees and celebrate differences,
- Diversity is a fundamental part of our culture and key to our long-term success and growth,
- We treat colleagues with respect and will not tolerate any form of discrimination, bullying or harassment,
- We create and ensure equitable recruitment and reward practices and foster development and career progression based on performance and merit.